PhD Degree program
How to apply
★age of less than 45;
★Master degree of higher;
II. Procedures of Application and Enrollment
1. Applicants should submit following materials to the School of International Exchange:
(a) Completed Yanshan University International Student Application Form with a recent photo;
(b) Resume with a recent photo;
(c) Copy of certificate of highest degree or diploma of university education; (needs to be translated to Chinese or English)
(d) A photocopy of passport information page;
(e) Physical examination record;
(f) Academic record: the copy of transcript of academic record of post-graduate study;
(g) A photocopy of HSK-4certificate.
(h) Recommendation letter from two professors associate or above;
(i) Personal Statement;
(j) 800 RMB application fee
2. Deadline of application submission:
Applicants may scan all the materials and send it to email@example.com before May. 20th.
3. Successful applicants will receive an Admission Letter and JW202 Visa Application Form for the convenience of visa applications. Students can apply for a student visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their country with these documents.
4. Successful applicants must register by the designated day stipulated in the Admission Letter. Applicants who cannot register at the university on time must inform College of International Exchange in advance. A failure to register on time will result in cancellation of candidature to study at the university.
5. Application fee 800RMB should be paid after arrival.
Note: Each applicant is required to provide four 2-inch photos (passport size) and six 1-inch photos when registering at the university.