How to apply
★Age between 16 and 60 (inclusive);
★High school diploma;
II. Procedures of Application and Enrollment
1. Applicants should submit following materials to the School of International Exchange:
(a)Application form with photo
(c) Copy of Certificate of highest degree or certificate of university education; (needs to be translated to Chinese or English)
(d) Copy of passport (the page with photo)
(e) Physical examination record for foreigners
(f) Academic record: the copy of transcript of academic record of high school study
(g) A photocopy of HSK4 certificate.
(h) Two Recommendation letters from applicants’ former teacher;
(j) Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
(k) Proof of personal bank funds ($5,000 or more, if the parent is the guarantor, proof of the
parent's relationship with the student is required)
(l) 800 RMB application fee .
2. Deadline of application submission:
Applicants may scan all the materials and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before Jun. 30th.
3. Successful applicants will receive an Admission Letter and JW202 Visa Application Form for the convenience of visa applications. Students can apply for a student visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their country with these documents.
4. Successful applicants must register by the designated day stipulated in the Admission Letter. Applicants who cannot register at the university on time must inform College of International Exchange in advance. A failure to register on time will result in cancellation of candidature to study at the university.
5. Application fee600RMB should be paid after arrival.
Note: Each applicant is required to provide four 2-inch photos (passport size) and six 1-inch photos when registering at the university.